Thursday, February 2, 2012

"How's the Married Life?"

I wish I had a quarter for every time someone asked us that.
Short answer? "Wonderful! Amazing! I would recommend it to anyone!"
Long answer...

You suddenly have lots of stuff! With nowhere to put it.




Dinner is much more fun! Popping grapes and tomatoes into each others' mouths is pretty entertaining.

You become very comfortable with each other.
Couples' Costumes!
PRANKS!  This was the day Todd attacked me with shaving cream. My favorites I've done to him include the day I parked my car at his work and took his home (heh) and the time I dumped a pitcher of cold water on him in the shower.


Meals with friends! We try to have someone over each week.
Your spouse can encourage you to enjoy more vegetables.

You can be temple workers! Coolest thing ever [Chicago, IL Temple].

You have a home together...for filling with crafts :) Yay for sisters and Pinterest!

Marriage is the best thing God ever thought of and let us participate in. 

Todd is my best friend, coach, partner in crime, mission companion, recipe guinea pig, morning motivator, roommate, my confidant and secret-keeper, gym buddy, ebelskiver chef, sentence-finisher, personal comedian, road trip pal, my inspiration to be better and definitely my better half.
You should know that I love him with all that I have. 

I'm grateful for the peace I feel, knowing that through the temple and the sealing power 
available because of Jesus Christ, we can be married for eternity.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I love you so much! Thank you for your inspiring post. I heart you both! Thank you for being such an incredible example. AH! I ADORE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! :) You guys are just potches. But seriously, such a great match. And I love your WREATH! You've reminded me, I need to put mine on FB so you can see! Look at lil' miss Rooey, gettin all crafty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, that stir fry is exactly what we had for dinner. Onions, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peppers, Carrots, also Celery, with some flavor, chicken and noodles. Delish. Also much sodium. I love how your wreath turned out! Wish I could've made mine...it's in pieces in a bag waiting to be made next Christmas. Shoulda made a valentines one! I love this post, jealous of the idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up! I wish I had a Starry Starry Night painting!!

    ReplyDelete